Friday, May 5, 2017

Ghost Hawk Book Blog

     Ghost Hawk by Sarah Cooper, is about a boy named little hawk who is a Native American. To become a man he has to survive in a forest for four months. He ends up surviving, but when he goes back to his village it's covered in ashes and smoke because white men had attacked them and killed everyone. Which then he tries to distinguish a way to stop more from coming. So he basically is teaming up with other tribes to help do something.
     My personal opinion is that Ghost Hawk is a good book. I like how they turned a realistic piece of history into a story. Although they still used realistic facts. I really like how they did this part of the story. Another thing I found cool was how they make you think it was going to be him in the forest the whole story, but it act goes to other things. The only one thing I didn't like was how they had the story in parts and some where more in the future or in the past I felt as if they make you confused.  Although I really liked the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment