Monday, May 22, 2017

Some of My Most Valuable People

      One thing That matters the most to me is family. They are your support when you're feeling low. They know how to make you happy. When we fight we push it aside, because family don't hold grudges. They're the people you should always open up to, not hide and lie from them. They matter the most to me because we love each other and we support each other when times are tuff. Financially, physically, and emotionally. Theists plays a huge part with us. If there's a problem for one person. Then we help them by getting rid of the problem or showing other ways to fix it. Without family life would be hard you can't rely on no one. Maybe some people, but others it might be difficult. Another reason family matters is because we develop ideas together. What I mean by this is, since I'm the oldest my parents tell me life knowledge first. Then when my siblings need help I teach them these things about life so they are prepared. Even though sometimes they just ignore it, but they eventually end up using it. So have I.

No comments:

Post a Comment