Friday, May 12, 2017

I Want To Break My Future Boundaries

     There are only certain things that really scare me. Some of which are spiders, the ocean, and heights. Why out of all the things that are scary? I don't know, but what I do know are some of the things I can do in the future to try and help me get over these fears. For my fear of spiders I don't really know a way to get over them by probably is by getting a pet tarantula. Then I would progress with it, what I mean is hold it or crawling on my arms. Then to get over my fear of the ocean I would go scuba diving. With people so I know what to do. Finally to get over my fear of heights I was thinking maybe I go skydiving. Not only would it mortify me, but would also be heart pumping. Those are some of the things that scare me and some things I would do to get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment