Tuesday, May 9, 2017

I'm Going To Have the Best Summer

     What I'm going to do this summer is going to be the best thing I will probably ever do, but since I can write on and on I'm going to have to summarize. This summer I'm going to Maryland and Florida. I'm going to Maryland to see my cousins, it's awesome they have a huge house. We swim, play football, and go in the woods when it's dark out and scare each other. It's going to be awesome because it's nice to see them and just talk and see them after a year of not seeing them. Then I'm going to Florida to see my grandparents. Which they have a pool also, and they got a new dog. Then something that I do when I go there is me and my cousin ride a two person bike which we go down the shore and ride five miles to see the view. It's so beautiful. Then all summer I'm going to be in football.

No comments:

Post a Comment