Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Why Spring Break Is Awesome

     Spring is one of my favorite seasons. It is like the realization that summer is coming. I love the wheather many people think it's too hot they rather it be winter again. Which becomes a controversial topic, but spring is cool because of the weather. You walk outside you see the sun shining, the birds chirping, and the bees buzzing. The only thing I hate about spring is the spiders. I have arachnophobia and in my house and garage there are spider webs. I tell my mom we need spider propellant, but she says they're good, which I disagree about. Another thing I like about spring is getting to be with my cousins and friends. Escpecially this year because me and my friends are about to be playing football and basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment